All London boroughs need to submit draft LIP3 documents during November 2018, to Transport for London. Following public consultations and feedback from TfL, final submissions need to be made by February 2019.
Here’s the LIP3 drafts I’ve found so far for all 33 London councils (32 boroughs plus the City).
My search-fu has failed for Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest, for which I can find nothing about LIP3.
(1 Dec: Updated to include Hackney’s, thanks to a helpful commenter).
(19 Dec: Updated to note that Merton has received a homework extension from TfL due to several other location consultations in November/ December 2018 [e.g. Sutton Link and various local plans]. See 4 March below).
(6 Feb: I’ll update boroughs below if/when I trip over final LIP3 documents, but don’t expect me to do every borough …)
(4 Mar: Woohoo! Merton Council has published its LIP3 draft – four months later than every other borough in London!. Public consultation is open until 12 April).
- Transport for London’s LIP page, with LIP3 guidance
- Barking & Dagenham:
- Barnet: Policy & Resources Ctte 23 Oct, ctte paper, 7mb draft LIP3 document and appendix.
- Bexley: Cabinet decision papers, dated 2 November, with a bundle of six attachments;
- Brent: cabinet decision papers, dated 16 October, with five attachments (main LIP3 doc);
- Bromley: Enviro Ctte on 10 Oct, committee paper and draft submission. UPDATE: Link to public consultation, and survey form. Closes 13 January.
- Camden: has published a 2019-2041 Transport Strategy, and is running a public consultation until 14 November, with 11 attachments. The transport strategy includes LIP3.
- City of London:
- Policy & Resouces Ctte 14 Nov: has a high level draft LIP submission for 2019/20, rather than a full LIP3 proposal. Closely related to LIP, is the City’s proposed transport strategy, which goes to public consultation from 12 November to 13 January’19.
- UPDATED: City’s Plng & Transport Ctte 20 Nov: ctte paper and LIP3 draft. Agenda also has a counterpart paper on the City’s Liveable Neighbourhood bid.
- UPDATED: Planning & Transport Ctte 30 April has the LIP3 agreement with TfL – lots of narrative padding, with the actual projects listed from PDF’s page 18 (numbered 14), and TfL’s comments on the City’s draft towards the back of the document;
- Croydon: Cabinet on 15 October had a bumper pack of LIP3 related papers.
- Ealing: public consultation until 7 December, although the consultation pages do not provide links to the council’s draft LIP3 papers. Ealing Council did publish a transport strategy for 2018-22 earlier this summer.
- Enfield: Cabinet 17 October, ctte paper, 5mb LIP3 draft and appendix.
- Greenwich: Cabinet decision papers, dated 19 October, with four attachments;
- Hackney: consultation running until 16 December – link has draft LIP3 document and survey questionnaire
- Hammersmith & Fulham: Cabinet on 5 November, ctte paper, main 5mb pdf LIP document
- Haringey: Cabinet 13 November, ctte paper, several attachments and main LIP3 draft (4mb);
- Harrow: ran a public consultation which closed on 26 October, with four attachments (main LIP3 doc);
- Havering: much like Merton, the Enviro Ctte discussed LIP3 on 17 July with the proposed approach, but (unlike Merton, to date) Cabinet on 13 November has a ctte paper and draft LIP3 document.
- Hillingdon: cabinet on 27 September, decision paper setting out Hillingdon’s LIP3 submission in high level bullet points. (No actual LIP3 submission provided).
- Hounslow: is holding a public consultation until 2 Jan’19, with five attachments at foot of page (main LIP document)
- Hounslow’s final LIP3 is goes to cabinet on 12 Febrary – lots of attachments, including consultation comments/responses.
- Islington: Executive 18 October, agenda item 10 with five documents. LIP3 details in summary form only (rather than a full LIP3 draft).
- Kensington & Chelsea:
- Lambeth: Cabinet on 15 October had papers on its transport strategy (ctte paper, strategy) and draft LIP.
- Lewisham: Sustainable Development Ctte, 29 Oct, with ctte paper and draft LIP doc.
- cabinet decision paper from 30 July explains a behind-closed-doors process with what looks like invited consultees. I can’t find a public document with the LIP3 draft, and nothing is (to date) booked into council committee agendas.
- UPDATE 4 March: Merton Council has published its draft LIP3 submission – overview webpage, PDF LIP3 document, PDF equality assessment, PDF environmental assessment. Consultation is open until 12 April – survey form. Merton Council received a homework extension from TfL to allow for council consultations on its Local Plan, Wimbledon Masterplan and the Sutton-Merton might-be-a-tram-or-a-bus link.
- Newham: responded to by query to say that it has been given a homework extension by TfL and will submit its LIP3 before Christmas, including a public consultation.
- Redbridge – can’t find a draft 😦
- Richmond: Cabinet on 15 November, ctte paper, draft LIP document and appendix with proposed projects.
- Southwark: cabinet on 30 October, ctte paper, draft LIP3 doc.
- Sutton: Enviroment ctte 20 September (early!), with a ctte paper, and 26mb LIP3 draft.
- Tower Hamlets – can’t find a draft 😦
- Waltham Forest – can’t find a draft 😦
- Wandsworth: Transport Ctte on 13 November, ctte paper, draft submission and appendix
- Westminster: cabinet member decision 12 October, with cabinet member report, and LIP document.